Tip Top Realty Inc. | Over 30 Years Experience
WE SERVE HOME BUYERS
Buying, Selling or Investing?
If you are in need of any of these services, contact us today.
Whether you are first time home buyer or want to sell your existing home to move to a larger or smaller home, we walk you through the entire process, from finding financing that is best for you, and finding the home that fits your budget. We work with all generations of home buyers!
We can access a full listing of available properties in the greater Eastbay and Tri-Valley area matching available properties to your needs, in the geographic area you desire, within your budget.
Use our contact form to tell us about the type of property, the location you desire and the purpose of the purchase you are planning to make, be it personal residence or investment property. Our staff will promptly get back to you to discuss all your property needs.
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING
BUYERS BE PREPARED
Check Your Credit
Your credit scores support your ability to repay debts. They are a significant make-or-break requirement for mortgage lenders.
A mortgage credit report will typically contain three scores, one from each of the major credit reporting agencies. Typically the lender will use the median, or middle, score to determine your home loan pre-approval amount.
understand the cost of buying a home
Buying a house costs money. The costs and fees may include the following:
- Down payment: You’ll typically need a 5% down payment for conventional loans. FHA loans require a 3.5% down payment. Qualified veterans and service members may be able to purchase a home without a down payment using a VA loan.
- Deposit: Buyers may require a deposit, along with their purchase offer. It usually ranges from $100 to $1,000 or more, and can be applied toward the closing costs.
- Appraisal and inspection: An appraisal helps establish the fair market value of a property and is typically paid outside of closing. While an inspection isn’t required it is almost always a good investment. Costs vary, but your real estate broker can advise you as to what those costs will be.
- Closing costs: There’s a host of costs and charges linked to closing on your purchase, from origination fees and prepaid property taxes to paying for credit reports and more. Sometimes buyers can negotiate to have the seller pay some or all of these costs. If that’s not possible, you will need to pay them.
Being pre-approved for a mortgage goes a long way in making buying a home less stressful. A pre-approved mortgage helps you:
- Find a mortgage lender that can work with you to select a home loan that suits your needs.
- Clarifies your purchase power to shop for a home within your means.
- Pre-approval indicates to sellers and their agents that you are a serious, qualified buyer.