Tip Top Realty Inc. | Over 30 Years Experience
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR RENTAL APPLICATION
Buying, Selling or Renting?
If you are in need of any of these services, contact us today.
The following requirements must be met before your application to rent at a property can be considered and processed.
Application Fee, a $40 application fee is required for each adult 18 years or older. Cash, money order or certified check is acceptable (no personal checks please).
Credit Report and Criminal Background Check will be completed on each adult 18 years or older through the California Association of Realtors Smart Move Trans Union. A negative report may cause rejection of the application.
Valid Identification. Each adult 18 years or older must have and provide a Valid ID. The ID must include a photo and current address. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
Written Income Verification. The monthly combined income of at least three applicants must be 2.5 times the monthly property rental rate. Each applicant must provide a minimum of 3 most recent pay stubs or a formal written verification from their employer’s legal/reported payroll records.
Self-employed should provide Schedule C or 1099 to show gross income for most recent year.
References. Current and/or previous landlords may be contacted. A positive reference is required.
Co-Signers. We only accept co-signers for full time students without derogatory credit. Both the applicant and the co-signor must have positive credit histories and meet all other application requirements. For students, proof of enrollment is required.
RENTAL APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Please compile and submit all these items at the same time.
- $40 application fee for each adult 18 years or older.
- Fully completed and signed Application to Rent for each adult 18 years or older.
- Valid photo ID for each adult 18 years or older.
- Three (3) paycheck stubs or written verification of income as noted above for each adult applying.
RENTAL APPLICATION PROCESSING
We acknowledge and abide by all Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- No application will be approved if it does not include all requirements.
- We cannot rent units “sight unseen”.
- All applications are processed in the order received. First application received with all requirements met, will be considered first for the approval process.
- If approved, a minimal deposit may be required within two days of notice to hold the property.
- Deposits – Acceptable forms: certified check, cashier’s check, money order and credit cards (no personal checks, no cash accepted).
- Property availability. If a property is currently occupied, the date the unit will become available is subject to the existing tenant’s agreement. In addition, availability may change to accommodate the existing tenant’s schedule and needs. Appropriate time needed to properly turnover the property to a new tenant will also effect the move in date.
How to Apply
email@example.com – all required documents
Tip Top Realty Inc.
4061 E. Castro Valley Blvd. #172
Castro Valley, CA 94552
Call to arrange – 510-537-7024